Jacob is a BI Reports Developer Consultant at Talent Path with a background in Power BI, SQL, MS Excel, Research, and a foundation rooted in the economic way of thinking. He has an appreciation for Tableau, Python, and experience with Salesforce as an end-user and beta tester. Jacob has worked in internal audit, project management (e.g., Agile, Scrum, Market-Based Management), and qualitative research. Additionally, he has worked in a variety of environments including non-profit, for profit, legal, local government, and event management. Jacob has experience working in start-ups to internationally recognized organizations of scale.
Jacob excels at applying the economic way of thinking to complex issues in business and public policy. He enjoys finding solutions and analyzing data to improve throughput, decrease costs, and improve the bottom line. Jacob has an aptitude leveraging industry knowledge with data for sound reporting. He relishes feedback for re-evaluating processes and learning new skills to fulfill an organization’s needs.
His primary focus is on helping companies evaluate opportunity cost and maximize value creation, eliminate waste and improve processes, and identify areas to innovate and technologies that could add-value to an organization’s mission.
• Software: SQL, Power BI, Advanced Excel, Tableau, MS Office Suite, SalesForce, WordPress
• Power Skills: Communication, Requirements Gathering, Presentations, Team Work
• Database Exposure: MS SQL
• Programming Exposure: Python
• Additional Skills: Dunn & Bradstreet, Editing, Events Management, Research, Hoovers, LexisNexis, Research