Adaptable – Professional – Scholarly – Trustworthy – Versatile
Jacob recently transitioned from the non-profit sector to IT consulting. He is developing his skill set in SQL, Tableau, Python, Power BI, MS Excel, Salesforce, and Research to compliment his background in economics and training in Market-Based Management. Jacob has experience working in a variety of environments (including non-profit, for profit, local government, working remotely, and contracting – as well as experience in start-ups to internationally recognized organizations of scale).
Jacob thrives at applying the economic way of thinking to complex issues in business and public policy, finding solutions to improving throughput, decreasing costs, and improving the bottom line. Additionally, Jacob has an aptitude for learning new skills to fulfill company needs, as well as identifying individuals who embody an organization’s principles and values.
His primary focus is on helping companies evaluate opportunity cost and maximize value, eliminate waste and improve processes, as well as identify technologies that could add-value to an organization with an emphasis on compliance.
• Software: SQL, Tableau, Power BI, Advanced Excel and Microsoft Office Suite, SalesForce, WordPress
• Power Skills: Communication, Requirements Gathering, Presentations, Team Work
• Database Exposure: MS SQL
• Programming Exposure: Python
• Additional Skills: Dunn & Bradstreet, Editing, Events Management, Research, Hoovers, LexisNexis, Research